Re: [amibroker] Re: Advance Decline Line ATTN: DMcleod

Here's the Web site for FT Monitor publications and archives.  Was a FastTrack only magazine this conference was almost all
Amibroker
http://www.ftmonitor.com/

http://www.ftmonitor.com/school4order/clearwater4order.html

You'll have to dig a bit to find where the order HTML pages are but I linked you there with the link above. Careful not to order 2003
CDs.

The work that I transferred and fitted to my Amibroker system is done by Werner Ganz whose work over the years
has advanced the technical analysis in FastTrack to a new level and whose work has increased many FT users personal
net worth. Thanks Werner.  Werner would like to be known as UCA, Unkown Clearwater Author.

JOE
PS You can put a human face on many of the gurus writing on this board from the photos at the school.  Brucer, Werner Ganz, Dingo, Bill Barack, Ken Close and Dexter French who's resource site for THE intellectual property of the FastTrack community surpasses any need you might have. All you have to do is know FT and TRADE. Richard Boroff who's on this board a few times is the manager/owner of the FT Monitor.

I'm sure I left off someone who'll be p...ed off. Sorry about that.