[amibroker] Time,Day,Month?Basic Questions

Hi,

1) Is it possible to make a trading system in Amibroker which trades
only on selceted time of the day or days of the week or month, for e.g

a)Go long only on Monday and Short only on friday if the other
criteria are met.
b) Go long only in the first week of the month and short in the last
week of the month.
C) Go long only in the month of March and Short in any other month
d) Go long only from 3-4 P.M E.S.T, and short at any other time of
the day.

I am not looking for any help on coding the system. I only want to
know if these functions are easily possible in AmiBroker, as I am
evaluating Ami Broker for purchase. If some of these functions are
only possible in the Professional version please let me know.

Many thanks

Rizwan