  From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
  Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 9:38 AM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Refresh Equity Charts during Optimize

  Hello,

  No, you can not "defeat" the lockup protection mechanism inside
RefreshAll.
  It is here intentionally to prevent infinite loop when you trigger
refreshall
  from inside the chart formula.
  Remember that your system formula becomes a part of equity formula
  and turning off this protection mechanism will lock up your computer.

  Best regards,
  Tomasz Janeczko
  amibroker.com