[amibroker] Index trend coding

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to build a single exploration that will scan stocks
for buy/sell signals AND ALSO at the same time scan an index
[using "SetForeign("$SPX")" for example] for other buy/sell signals
as well?

How about if I want the index buy/sell signals to look across
multiple timeframes of an indicator (for example, the daily AND the
hourly stochastic for the SPX are both below 20 at the same time)?

What if I want to do all of the above, but with multiple indexes
(for example, the SPX and VIX, at the same time)?

It would be great if someone could throw some sample code for doing
this at me. I've tried doing this a few times, and was about to take
another stab at it, but thought I would ask you folks first. I've
been writing code all week, and finally need some help.

Thanks,

Bman