[amibroker] Backtest Standard Error result

I am not sure how to properly read all the results ratios in backtesting,
especially if you are looking for "lower the better". One is the standard
error and I am not sure what is a low value and what is high. Could this be
related back to equity or trade size to provide a guideline.

Example
I have developed a system that provides good returns in backtest and all
except the K ratio are ok (this is <1 although I am not worried about this
unless I can also figure out what it means as well).  But back to my query
My trade size in the backtest was $4k and Starting capital $20k, and the
standard error was about 2k
Here is the backtest report, can anyone tell me if the ratios are any good
as I have no experience in using them. I am very much a novice in using
actual mechanical systems.

Initial capital	20000
Ending capital	47745.3
Net Profit	27745.3