Re: [amibroker] Filtering non-shortable tickers

Hi Bman,

I would:

    a) rename one of the available Watch lists to the name of your choice,
say, "no_shorts" in 'Symbol | Categories | Watch lists | Edit name"

    b) convert your text file into a Watch list via 'Symbol | Watchlist |
Import | Select Watch list' menu choice).

    c) in the AA dialog, use "Apply to | use filter | Exclude: Watch list:
no_shorts"

HTH,

-john