Re: [amibroker] AFL Runtime error - Frustrating

I have a similar problem when using loops. You have some kind of error
somewhere in the loop and the compiler points to the last brace } as the
problem. Technically correct, but when thereıs 100 lines of code in the loop
itıs hard to find the actual problem.

I have even had no error message come up when there is, in fact, an error.
One error message came up saying I was using arrays where a number was
required. I deleted the last line of code which made the error go away. I
tried this since it was the last line of code that caused the error to
appear. The code then ran, but still did not work correctly. Eventually I
found the problem (it was an array without a [I] reference), but itıs weird
that deleting a perfectly good line of code caused the compiler error to go
away.

Note, this was already reported on ticket number [#13386] which I have not
heard back on any resolution.

Terry
--

--