Re: [amibroker] The incredible shrinking chart

Errr Sorry,
         Was a different problem I was thinking you had.

Problem I found was (After linearray is no longer visible) the price would
compact the further left you scroll. Turning the Linearray OFF when it is
no longer visible (Status"Visiblebar"check) fixes the compacting.