[amibroker] buy signal reference

I don't know of a free source.  But recently, I had trial subscribed
to VectorVest online which includes VectorVest Canada online for
$9.95 for 5 weeks.  I subsequently did not renew the subscription
which is automatically cancelled after 5 weeks unless you renew it.
They had 1000 canadian stocks and several canadian sectors and
industries.  They also send you a installation CD with the stock
data.

I cancelled it after installing the CD and playing around with their
site for a few weeks and compared their stock picks with my own
technical analysis.  I was not convinced that they know how to pick
stocks, sectors, industries and indices.

Then I read the book written by the editor and founder of the
VectorVest Advisory Bart Diliddo, P.hd., "Stocks, Strategies &
Common Sense" which they sent to me along with the installation CD.
I had a great deal of information about fundamental and technical
analysis of stocks, but I was convinced that they don't even know
how to pick tops and bottoms, let alone stocks.

I am saying this not to discourage you, but that is the only source
for canadian stocks that I know of.  I came to the conclusion that
the greatest way to pick stocks is to do it the hard way and my way,
i.e., the same way I pick FOREX pairs, Futures contracts, Indices
etc., and not follow some easy advisory service who don't know what
they are doing.  An informative book though...

rgds, Pal