Re: OFFTOPIC: Re: [amibroker] 3D charts from the AA and Indicators

I have had problems in the past with some characters on keyboard ...

Last time it happened, I re-installed AB and problem was cleared (but happened again)

I installed a second full copy of AB (ver 4.6). Did not overwrite my primary copy...but problem still here.

The problem is that the the characters ~,!,@,#,$,% AND ^ all of which happen to be on the left side of my keyboard) can not be entered in the ticker window. These characters are working OK for all other situations including every other place in Amibroker.

This causes a problem in that I can not select a chart that starts with a "!", as the indeces are from QP.

I also wonder if anytime I see any inconsistancy within AB (and realize it's most likely my programming), what other problems may exist that I am not aware of.

Anyone experience this situation?

Ara