From: Herman van den Bergen [mailto:psytek@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 4:41 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] 3D charts from the AA and Indicators

Thank you William, this works for the Amibroker folder:
AlertIf(True, "EXEC C:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\O3G.exe" ,
"Optimize.csv",0,0);

I'll put in a suggestion to have an option added to the O3G to allow a 3D
chart refreshed instead of a new instanced each time we call the program,
then we can maintain real time charts.

thanks everybody for your help!

herman