[amibroker] OffTopic-Browser/AB integration

Ed,

Thank you for your response. I don't have difficulty identifying
those stocks in specific industries that are above their 20/50/...
day MA. I'm looking for a way to be able to run an exploration that
will give me more than one days worth of numbers of tickers above
their MAs while seeing multiple days at once. That's why I'm wanting
to have multiple columns in the reporting that represents days. Do
you understand where I'm coming from? Thanks again.

Ed