Re: [amibroker] 3D charts from the AA and Indicators

Ed,
Try starting with this code and run it against the list of stocks you
want to count

// Calculate whether issue is above selected moving averages
Over50=(C>EMA(C,50)) ;
Over200=(C>EMA(C,200)) ;

// Create composites for moving average breadth for all issues
AddToComposite(Over50,"~MA050","X");
AddToComposite(Over200,~$MA200","X");

The code will create composites with daily counts of all the stocks scanned.
Regards,
Ed