[amibroker] Lists for "Industries.js" ready to use.

I'm hoping someone can help me out by suggesting some AFL code. I
want to analyze sectors by numbers of stocks within specific sectors
that are above or below their 20 day MA over a number of periods.
Gathering numbers manually is time consuming for all the sectors, so
I'm wondering if there is code that I can add on to the following:

Filter=C>MA(C,20);

NumColumns = X;

Column0 = Date1;
Column1 = Date2;
Column2 = Date3;
Column3 = Date4;
Column4 = Date5;
Column5 = Date6;
Column6 = Date7;
Column7 = Date8;
Column8 = Date9;

Column0Name = "Date1";
Column1Name = "Date2";
Column2Name = "Date3";
Column3Name = "Date4";
Column4Name = "Date5";
Column5Name = "Date6";
Column6Name = "Date7";
Column7Name = "Date8";
Column8Name = "Date9";

Column0Format = 1.1;
Column1Format = 1.1;
Column2Format = 1.1;
Column3Format = 1.1;
Column4Format = 1.1;
Column5Format = 1.1;
Column6Format = 1.1;
Column7Format = 1.1;
Column8Format = 1.1;

I'm missing more of the filter and other code that I'm at a loss
with. I dont have any specific time periods in mind, but I would
like to be able to modify them. Thank you!