  From: Anthony Faragasso
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 7:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Directional Oscillator/Bruiser

  xx = (PDI(45)-MDI(45));

  zz = (EMA(PDI(45)-MDI(45),20));

  // Close Short & Enter long

  Value=EMA(PDI(44)-MDI(44),5);

  Trigger=EMA(EMA(PDI(44)-MDI(44),5),3);

  Buy= Value > Trigger AND Ref(Value,-1) <= Ref(Trigger,-1);

  //Close Long & Enter Short

  Value=EMA(PDI(44)-MDI(44),5);

  Trigger=EMA(EMA(PDI(44)-MDI(44),5),3);

  Sell=Value < Trigger AND Ref(Value,-1) >= Ref(Trigger,-1);

  Short=Sell;

  Cover=Buy;

  Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);

  Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);

  Plot(xx,"",colorGreen,8);

  Plot(zz,"",colorRed,8);

  Title=Date()+" "+EncodeColor(colorBlue)+Name()+" "+FullName()

  +"Directional Oscillator";

  PlotShapes(Buy*shapeUpArrow,colorGreen);

  PlotShapes(Sell*shapeDownArrow,colorRed);