[amibroker] Re: Directional Oscillator/Bruiser

By now I am sure you have many recommendations. The one thing I can
recommend is keeping the noise down. Go here for their suggestions.
< http://www.silentpcreview.com/>

It makes a huge difference on power supplies and heatsinks.

John

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> A while back, you all graciously offered advice on what to include
when I make a new very fast computer.

> Well, finally, I will be ordering the parts this month, and I  am
willing to spend over $2000 for the parts if each additional chunk of
money adds a few percentage points to the speed.

> I think I would like to use this new SCA 80 pin system in my new
fast computer.  This innovation, and others that help the speed are
what I would like to have in the new fast computer that I need very
soon. I would appreciate your alerting  me to any and all features
that I can include in the fast computer that I need to build.

> Also, I would like to hear comments/criticism of the fast computer
list of parts pasted directly under the dotted line below.

> Directly below is the link to the New SCA 80-pin that I just now
saw during a search. Ron D

> http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/New%2BSCA%2B80-pin
> Below this dotted line are the specs that a friend selected for his
fast computer, and like me, he has not yet built it.

> I've put together a list of the parts that I'm purchasing for
myself this week for my new speed demon machine.

> Asus
> ONLINE ORDER ONLY - - A7N8X-E XP 3200 Deluxe nVIDIA nForce2 400MHz
FSB

> DDR400 Serial ATA Dual LAN Firewire 1394 ATX.
> Details:
> -with cpu - Athlon XP 3200+ 2.2GHz 00MHz with Heatsink & Fan.
Complete

> Combo kit
>
> Price $ 346
>
> 1GB PC-3200 DDR400 RAM Dual Channel SPD Enhanced PC3200 DDR 1GB In
>
> Stock Free Heat Spreader
>
> Price - $155
>
> Xoxide LED Clear Blue UV Reactive Acrylic Case
>
> Price $129.99
>
> 500W Aspire Super UV Reactive Power Supply (Blue)
>
> Price $79.99
>
> ATI All In Wonder Radeon 9000 64MB TV/Vivo Video Capture/edit AIW
w/all

> Cables OEM
>
> Price - $139
>
> Total; $851, not including shipping.  Since all these are coming
from different distributers, there will be multiple shipping costs.
I shall look for another day or so to see if I can find someplace
where, even if the parts cost a little more, I can save the
difference on shipping.

> Let me know if you want me to order you the same stuff.  This
machine is cutting edge, fastest there is in 32 bit processors.
Especially where rapid refresh rates are a must for graphics.  It is
possible that you might get faster number crunching from a four gig
Pentium, but not by much