[amibroker] OT: Fast Computer/New SCA 80-pin

I know absolutely nothing to NN.
but in one of my primary bible of trading " Encyclopedia of trading
strategies" the best tools were NN , genetic algorythm(GA)  and BO
models for entries and  GA for exits.
there is a NN addon for tradestation called safir XP and that's the only
NN package that  's not suffer of criticism.

NN are certainly a good tool, and often we throw what we don't understand.

stephane