Re: [amibroker] Re: Neural Netowrks in AmiBroker

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Status("firstvisiblebarindex") vs Status("firstvisiblebar")
  • From: "Herman van den Bergen" <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:55:59 -0700

Thanks for the numtostr tip Corey!

However SetbarsRequired makes no difference for me (and it shouldn't in this
case) and QuickAFL also makes no difference either On or Off.

Again, no matter what i do the barindexes DO NOT change when i click on the
chart at different locations so they do not behave the same as the
BarIndex() and Barcount for me. Using setbarsrequired gives me different
values but still no response to clicks (the barIndex() responds).

Did you click on the chart and see the numbers change as they do for the
barIndex()?

Frustrating; for sure it will turn out to be something really stupid :-(
thanks for testing!
herman