Re: [amibroker] Status("firstvisiblebarindex") vs Status("firstvisiblebar")

You could also create the signals as a dummy ticker symbol. Put in the date
and different values for buy and sell. Then you can test against these
values using Œforeignš and trade it like a signal. Youšd may have to fill in
the blank dates or you may be able to test for null dates. Havenšt tried it,
but I have loaded non-stock data into a ticker and used it with no problem.
Therešs an import wizard you can use to bring it in. You can make a .CSV
file of your data in Excel or whatever.

Terry
-