[amibroker] signal based on the vix?

Thank you for your help.  Dino's examples will help me.
I have used VBSCRIPT but I'm not an expert at it.
I would like to obtain data as Dino does in his examples but write
the data to an Access database.  I'm wondering if I can insert
Activer Server Pages Code in the VBSCRIPT to make that happen.

Am I correct in assuming since I have Access installed the necessary
libraries are available?

Can I put ADO code to open the Access database in the VBSCRIPT code?
I assume I use the >% and %< nomenclature to denote the ASP code?