[amibroker] Re: Neural Netowrks in AmiBroker

So you never trade 100% on a mechanical system and apply some
discretion to them? If I can't create a system does reasonably well
over the course of many years than I wouldn't want to trade 100%
mechanically myself. But I have yet to create a system that was
anywhere near as good as 70% or better. Are you getting ideas from
Active Trader magazine and the like or are you just tinkering? I
would like to get some ideas to twist and manipulate.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> Yuki, I included an equity curve but yahoo blocked it.. it
was "nice".
> However the question from the poster was about the possible %
winners and
> that is the only aspect i wanted to cover. And, yes, I agree with
what you
> write, and that is why i wrote in my earlier post: "Of course the %
winning
> trades is not proportional to % profit so you should look at the
whole
> picture." but you may have missed that :-)
>
> Ed, in my limited trading experiend the only problem with limits is
that i
> do not get all my trades, but sometimes it is better that way.
Eagerness to