Re: [amibroker] Re: system % rule of thumb?

I have been reading up on Larry Williams and would like to know if
anyone has an exploration code for on of his patterns (description
below)

Since the S&P began trading the pattern has occurred 27 times, in
each instance short term traders were able to profit. Yes 27 trades,
27 winners. The exit strategy is to get out on the first profitable
open with a dollar risk stop.

To begin, I only take this trade, tomorrow, if today is Monday,
Thursday or Friday. Those are my set up days as many notable rallies
have taken place the next day.

The pattern is simply an inside day (one that has a lower high and
higher low than the prior day), the direction of the close of the
inside day does not matter. But, I do want the close of the day
before the inside day to close higher than the opening of that same
day.

In essence, we have an inside day following an up close day,
suggesting the market may be catching its breath before another up
day. If the opening, the day following the inside day, is lower than
the high of the inside day as well as the high of 2 days ago, I then
buy on a stop at the high two days ago.

Regards Bruiser