From: mhamouta [mailto:mhamouta@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:19 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] How to Plot custom indicators in the prices window

Hello!

I am a newbee in Amibroker and I try to evaluate it.

I have coded a customized weighted moving average, unfortunately I
cannot plot it within prices chart. I Just can display it in its own
window.
Please could you tell me how to plot an indicator within the Prices
window

Thanks in advance for your help.

regards.

PS: This low cost product is implemented in C or C++ is very
impressive. Congratulations to the designers and developpers.

Check group FAQ at:

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1297m8tna/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1094241512/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com> click here

:HM/A=2128215/rand=580588704>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .