Re: [amibroker] Can we turn attachments back on?

Dear Msg,

Thanks for your mail, please forgive my ignorance but Do I need to be
a programmer to write these DLL functions for neural networks or are
these extensions commercially available for me to buy? Where can I
find them? How much do they cost?

If Amibroker had this function internally probably it would be more
easy for people like me who are not into programming.

Take care

Rizwan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael.S.G." <OzFalconAB@xxxx>