[amibroker] Price Chart Area blank and menu items grayed out

Keith,

I ran your tests and have the following observations:

StyleCandle, StyleBar, StylePointAndFigure...all these plots requires more than just the
Close, which is all you have stored in your variable fiveC. The only way I know to get all the
values is to use SetForeign, do your plots, then RestorePriceArrays(). Thus your plots are
being distorted due to not having those values (O,H,L).

StyleOwnScale and StyleLeftAxisScale. I don't understand your statement "middle values
are missing". The plots look OK to me. What middle values? Maybe you mean need to use
the check boxes in the lower left area such as Middle?

Also, StyleOwnScale does nothing different that not using it unless you specify a range to
scale to. I've found it useful to display, for example, the Buy/Sell signals, which have a
value of 1 or 0 so they are visible on a price graph which may have a value of 10000 if
plotting the DOW as in Plot(Buy,"Buy",ColorBlack,StyleOwnScale,-0,5,1.5);

Y axis label. Assuming you mean the values at the top of the chart window, this will show
the currently selected symbol unless you change it using Title command or if you use
SetForeign, it will correctly show the current Foreign Symbol. Using foreign just stores the
values in your fiveC variable.

Terry