Re: [amibroker] Off Topic - Very Nice Software

I am trying to plot values from a 'Foreign' equity with mixed
success.  I don't know if I am doing something wrong or have
encountered a bug.  The actual code with commented results follow.  I
test using only one 'Plot' statement at a time.  Any and all help is
appreciated.
-- Keith

fiveC=Foreign("FVX--X","C")/10;
//These plots are ok
Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleLine);
//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleThick);
//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleDots);
//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleNoLine);
//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleStaircase);
//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleArea);
//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleHistogram);

// below plots have one or more problems
// y-axis bad = mistakenly labeled y-axis using values from
//  selected equity instead of 'fiveC'

//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleCandle);
   //  looks like styleHistogram but thick with black outline,
   //  y-axis bad

//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleBar);
   //  graphics ok, y-axis bad

//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,stylePointAndFigure);
   //  no graphics, y-axis ok

//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleOwnScale);
   //  graphics ok, y-axis no 'Middle' values displayed
//Plot(fiveC,"5yr",colorGreen,styleLeftAxisScale);
  //   graphics ok, y-axis no 'Middle' values displayed
  //   and not shown on left either