Re: [amibroker] Re: [sunday_traders] Can Amibrokerians do the Parabolic?

If you're using a 3d party to supply quotes then you'll need to install
their software as well.

  _____

From: Yuki Taga [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 4:36 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] need relocation advice

A close relative of mine has become very sick, and I may need to
spend some time (maybe several weeks) in Kyushu in the near future.
This is not for sure yet, but it's looking more and more like this
will be the case.

Here is my question:  If I take a new install of AB down there with
me, and install it on a computer, then copy into that AB folder the
entire contents of my current AB folder, overwriting everything, am I
pretty much good to go?

Yuki

Check group FAQ at:

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129cj67jd/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1093941342/A=2319498/R=0/SIG=11thfntfp/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185352&partid=5285298> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2319498/rand=134412520>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .