  From: brucers3
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 3:01 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Bar Index Counter

  --OK, well I'm not sure I understand. So I added the "barindex" line
  to the title and it now displays the index# when I click on a date,
  but what I would like is to click on a date and have it reset to zero
  and then move the cursor to another date and give me the number of
  bars between the two dates. I have no programming knowledge so I may
  have misunderstood you. Thanks,Bruce

  - In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
  > Just add what you want to the title or interpretation window
  > Title = xxxxxxxxxx + barindex();
  >
  > Cheers,
  > Graham
  > http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/