[amibroker] Re: COM and C#

Aha!  Thank you muchly :)  It seems a bit weird though, that only the very end of the line is a hot-spot for selection, whereas other line studies work anywhere along the line.  Also, it seems only the FAR end of the line works as a pure selection spot, but the starting point end also acts as an editing/reshaping point ...

Just goes to show I should have been exploring my end more ;)

Thanks for helping out - much appreciated :)

Regards,  NightStalker.