AW: [amibroker] finding swing highs and lows and plotting retracements

Yup - nVidia GeForce4 4200 Go is the display card - maybe an earlier 8500 than yours perhaps?

Latest nVidia drivers that I am aware of.

If yours works OK, then maybe it IS a display driver problem?  Hard to figure out how and why though.....

I'll look into it a bit more, and check nVidia and Dell websites in case a newer release of the drivers is available.

Regards,  Pete, Brisbane, Australia.