[amibroker] 3 line break

hi,

breaking my head over this one grrr grrrrr. Within an intraday chart  fBar * CUM(1) shows  spikes in the chart where the hight of each spike corresponds exactly with the number of bars.

I want to fill the zeros preceding a bar with the value of the bar. So for instance the first bar has a value 32 and I want to fill the array until the 32-nd bar with the number 32. Then the zeros between the first and the second bar I want to fill with the value of the second bar etc. (without using loopings ofcourse)

What to use ??

thanks, Ed

TimeFrameSet( inDaily );
// create a stepLine function
stepLine = Cum(1);
TimeFrameRestore();

// expand array
stepLine = TimeFrameExpand( stepLine, inDaily,mode = expandFirst  );

// define first bar of the day
fBar = stepLine - Ref(stepLine,-1) != 0;

// bar chart
Plot(fBar * Cum(1),"",colorWhite,1);