[amibroker] Re: Random trades: is Excel better than Amibroker?

Sorry I'm having a senior moment.  What is the URL of the site that archives all the Amibroker group traffic?

I'm looking for previous work on exploration algo's for classic price chart patterns like rectangles, head and shoulders, outside,inside bars and two bar reversals.

If you think I've been reading Martin Pring's work you're right, now I'd like to apply some Explorations/SCAN based on these patterns.

Best regards
JOE