[amibroker] Multiple Time Frame Formula Help

Hi,

VBScript does hav an inputbox function -- but a few words of caution -
 your vbscript code would execute once for every chart, so you
probably don't want to include it -- I would explore the param
function as dingo suggests. I would also look carefully at why you
would use vbscript in the first place. AFL is now so strong as a
language in its own right, the scripting language is rarely needed.

Gordon

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> What are you trying to do (in words please).  Looks like you're
trying to
> enter a numeric value for some reason but what you have is not even
close.
> You can enter a value in a formula via the "Param" function. I
suggest you
> read about that in the help file.

>   _____

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299v8003/M=298184.5285298.6392945.300117
6/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1092741458/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http:
//www.
> netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2164331/rand=500901858>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service