RE: [amibroker] filter out stocks with < N years of history

Since yesterday I've noticed errors in the placement of decimal
points and incorrect results when I've been doing back testing and
explorations . In some situations the decimal point has been shifted
and in other situations the price bears no relations to the prices
that were occuring at the time the explorations / Backtesting report
the results. ( they may relate to prices several years before)  but
there is no discernable pattern to the errors.

The actual charts appear correct. Just the values in back testing
and explorations are out.

I keep the Computer upto date with Windows updates and Virus
scanning and have doubled check that and there's no obvious problem
there.

These are explorations I have used before with no obvious such
problem.

I'm assuming because the charts are displaying normally that the
data isn't corrupted.

Has anyone come across a similar problem before or have any
suggestions as to the solution.

See Change