Re: [amibroker] Nasdaq Composite

Hi Ara,

AK> Yuki, Get a backup program, such as Second Copy, that allows you
AK> to copy selected files on a prescheduled basis.

AK> Microsoft backup might be OK but I'm not really familiar with it

If it's that simple, I have Xxcopy, which will do any copy job.  The
files I want are apparently in the database's database\_ folder,
which is a very unusual name for a folder.  These are all indices
whose symbols begin with special characters like chevrons or @.

Do I not need to worry about broker.master or any of the other files
in the database root folder?  Just the ^225 copied from, say,
master\_ to combined\_ would do the trick?

Yuki