[amibroker] Nasdaq Composite

Thanks Dingo
I'll look further into the keyboard macro programs, found a few to
check out at CNet. Sendkeys might be worth investigating for other
things too.

regards
Shawky

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> Automation via VBA, can do what you want via the "sendkeys"
construct. BUT
> its not a good solution. You'd be better off getting a keyboard
macro
> program to do it. Yuki says she uses something called "Automate".
There are
> dozens of similar products out there.

>   _____

properties.
> In particular to change the study name, and regression channel
upper
> and lower line properties and names as well.
>
> I guess the same tools should be able to perform a cross
application
> cut and paste sequence that many of us perform regularly on a daily
> basis (i.e. manual update of prices)
> 1. Select Watchlist X in Application Y
> 2. Copy
> 3. Select Applicaiton Z
> 4. Paste
>
> I'd appreciate your suggestions, and by the way I did try the
search
> tool to no avail, though possibly because I don't know what I am
> actually looking for.
>
> I have some experience with Excel-VBA, C (non windows) and unix
> scripting experience.
>
> regards
> Shawky
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1293jh1v7/M=298184.5285298.6392945.300117
6/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1092562485/A=2164330/R=0/SIG=11eamf8g4/*http:
//www.
> netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183350> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2164330/rand=491951465>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service