RE: [amibroker] Misplaced Decimal Point / errors in Back Testing - HELP Please

Greetings, Mark

I was mainly interested in creating and backtesting different
strategies I come up with in the Forex market place.  Is it hard to
get good quality Forex data to backtest. Do you need to subscribe to
a data provider or is there someplace on the net where you could
download it thats decent?  Is the Amibroker language easy to learn
and use?  I have tried both on a trial basis and I seemed more
comfortable with wealth lab as far as navigating with the program.
It seemed to me the amibroker trial had alot of things disabled.  On
the other hand Wealthlab is $650.

Thanks
jd

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxx>

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129dgdkai/M=298184.5285298.6392945.30011
> 76/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1092668987/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http
> :/www.n
> > etflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here
> >

> > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
> M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
> > :HM/A=2164331/rand=368544080>
> >

> >   _____
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> > *         To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >

> > *         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

> > *         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms