Re: [amibroker] from one database to another

Hi Phil,

Monday, August 16, 2004, 7:42:28 AM, you wrote:

P> Probably a simple answer here and I'm probably missing it, but
P> help!

P> Is it possible to open a window for of the stocks in a watch list
P> at once.  Or can you open all the stocks in a watch list one after
P> the other?  The only thing I can find it to hit F3 and type a
P> symbol for one, then F3 and an new symbol?

There are at least two ways you could do it, but I'd think one would
be much easier.  Since you would have a watchlist defined already,
simply opening it in the workspace would display a list of the
symbols.  Selecting one symbol in the list would put the focus there,
and display a chart.  Using up or down arrow keys, you could then run
through the entire watch list quite easily.

Alternatively, have a look at 'Layouts' in help.

Best,

Yuki