Re: [amibroker] Static Variables - workaround for ...

Could you zip up Slideshow.vbs and UserList.Txt and send them to me?

dingo at gnarlyduude.com

  _____

From: bistrader [mailto:bistrader@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 12:22 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Watchlist sorting

Dingo,

I am having some problems with this and hope you can help. Here is
what I did:

1. Placed the file in my AmiBroker directory and make a shortcut

Target: "C:\Amibroker\SlideShow.vbs" 98:0
Start In: "C:\Amibroker"

2. Noticed the following lines in code so I changed the first one to
what is shown below make a dummy afl with the WtchLstScan.afl name.

Const cstABPath = "C:\Amibroker"
Const cstFrmlaName = "\WtchLstScan.AFL"

The afl I created is below.

// WtchLstScan
Filter = 1;
AddTextColumn(FullName(),"Name",1.2);
AddColumn(O,"Open",1.2);
AddColumn(H,"High",1.2);
AddColumn(L,"Low",1.2);
AddColumn(C,"Close",1.2);
AddColumn(V,"Volume",1.2);
AddColumn(OI,"Interest",1.2);
Buy = 1;
Sell = 0;

3. I set up the afl in #2 above because I do not use a scan to create
fund rankings (as of yet).  AmiBroker does this for me by changing
Settings > Report to Summary and then do an Individual BackTest for
the Range selected (in my case from 5/17/2004 to 8/13/2004.  So, I
run this Individual Backtest on my watchlist, sort based on UPI with
the highest UPI at the top.  This process works just fine.

4. Then, I leave AmiBroker and its AA window open with the fund
ranking still listed, go to my Desktop and click on the short cut. I
authorize the script and it asked me to save any unsaved formulas in
AA window.  There is no need to save it so I click YES. It comes back
with line 337, char 13, subscript out of range and then closes AB.

Bert

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm finishing up the script this evening. Will post it in the files
section
> when ready and post a message here.

>   _____

As

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129j0dtul/M=298184.5285298.6392945.300117

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1092454621/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http:
> //www.
> > netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here
> >
> > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
> M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
> > :HM/A=2164331/rand=672284447>
> >

> >   _____
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> > *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >

> > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129esn3j0/M=298184.5285298.6392945.300117

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1092532490/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http:
> //www.
> > netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here
> >
> > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
> M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
> > :HM/A=2164331/rand=742360209>
> >

> >   _____
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> > *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >

> > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

> > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
> Service

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129l7nbdn/M=298184.5285298.6392945.300117
6/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1092533933/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http:
//www.
> netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2164331/rand=341488566>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ksg0cq/M=298184.5285298.6392945.300117
6/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1092615171/A=2164330/R=0/SIG=11eamf8g4/*http:
//www.
> netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183350> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2164330/rand=367781899>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Check group FAQ at:

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129otkuq8/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1092673337/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2164331/rand=273760231>

  _____