From: john gibb [mailto:jgibb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 12:42 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Watchlist sorting

Hi Dingo,

Thanks for doing this work!

So far I can't get past this error (which occurs after Amibroker has been
closed and then reopened by your script for which I used 21:10 for XX:YY and
and where Watchlist 21 contains a fairly recent version of the Nasdaq 100)

    Script:     C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\SlideShow         .vbs
    Line:       339
    Char :      13
    Error :     Subscript out of range    : '[number   :0 ]'
    Code  :     800 A 0009
    Source  :   Microsoft VBScript runtime error

which relates to this section of your code, I think:

    338    Parse       =   Split     ( TextLine        ,   ","   )
    339    Ticker        =   Trim    ( Parse     ( 0 ))
    340    oAB   . Documents         . Open    ( CStr    ( Ticker      ))

-john