Momentum Bars was RE: [amibroker] Re: Renko chart code revD

Yuki, unfortunately, I dont ... have not done anything with Excel ...

Just a word of caution:

AB save the last item used as default - at least charts and layouts.

It's quite possible that it behaves the same way with format files.

Just to be sure that you don't do all the work and then have AB overwrite
the default file iwhen you use a different one, Suggest modify another file
or create one with the wizard.

If AB make it the default file that's fine, or you can manually make it the
default file later ... but you'll have another file in case AB overwrites it
for some reason