Re: [amibroker] Re: Watchlist sorting

Thanks Thomas.  But that's not really what I was referring to.  I have several books that give details of all the indicators, but it is the fact that those that come with AmiBroker use the data from the charts and "fill in the blanks" with the real data, giving the interpretation of THAT data on THAT chart - is what I find useful, as I'm sure do many others.

Given that there are already several interpretations already included (perhaps they should be called interactive interpretations?) the fact that several still just come up with the message "Interpertation not yet available" just gives the whole thing a slight air of being unfinished.  Adding new features like 3D charts is great, and fun to play with, but surely completing some of the original features should also be high on the list of things to do...?

Not stirring or complaing here - just trying to make a point.

Same as my posts fom a couple of months ago about horizontal lines having TWO ends to adjust in their properties, when by DEFINITION, a horizontal line can only have a single LEVEL to adjust, otherwise it becomes a sloping line.  This is still not fixed.  In Metastock, right click on a horizontal line, and the FIRST box, with the cursor already in it, is the adjustment of the single LEVEL.  Very quick.  In AmiBroker, you right-click, then have to move to the first adjustment box, fix it, then tab to another and fix it to the same as the first.  Much slower and less convenient.  I know it's only a small thing, but it's things like this that should be fixed first before adding more new bells and whistles in my view.  But I still love AmiBroker and have now completely moved to it from Metastock :)

And yes - I did submit the suggestion about horizontal lines on the website when I first posted about it :)

Pete, Brisbane, Australia.