RE: [amibroker] Custom Formula Quote Columns

It has been awhile since I had used Amibroker and I have to
admit Tomasz has been busy. I had to struggle a bit to get
it running with DTN IQ but all seems to be working fine now
thanks to help from here on the boards.

I have been trying to dig through the help files and AFL
examples to get up to speed on all the new changes and
features. I don’t see any reference to these two items below
but I thought I would post here to check since I have seen
some pretty creative AFL work and thought there might be a
plug-in I might have missed.

1.)     Can custom columns be made using the AFL language to
work in the real-time quote monitor?
2.)     Is there any type of automated “slide show” where
you can point it at a watch list and it will scroll though
the symbols on a chart for you?

Thanks,

Duke Jones, CMT
HYPERLINK