  From: John
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 6:12 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Attachments: was Momentum Bars in AB ? Renko bars in AB?

  Gernot,

  If you go to the site
  <http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/> there is a Photos
  area on the left side where you can upload photos. Not sure if that
  is turned off also.

  John

  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "TaoTrader" <taotrader@xxxx> wrote:
  > I wonder if TJ could turn on the attachments, but limit it to
  graphic files (png, jpy, gif).  I don't know if  its possible with
  Yahoo forums to limit attachments to specific extensions.  This would
  eliminate most virus files with exe or zip extensions.  And even if
  those extensions were changed to those of graphic files (in order to
  deceive), they wouldn't get activated.

  > Gernot

  from the feed
  >   is already in Renko format, which is then displayed with a
  regular Plot(C)
  >   statement.
  >
  >   Gernot

  Producing
  >   things
  >     like this is not necessarily easy unless you happen to have an
  excellent
  >     grasp of computer programming and that excludes me. It requires
  either
  >     someone who wants the chart in the first place or who wants the
  challenge
  >   of
  >     creating it.
  >
  >     Cheers,
  >     Graham
  >     http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/

  does
  >       anyone know how to do it?  eSignal and ensignsoftware charts
  can do
  >       it but I want to do it in Amibroker.  Also, eSignal can do
  renko
  >       bars, does anyone know how to do that in AB?
  >
  >       Thanks
  >

  >       http://ensignsoftware.com/tips/tradingtips49.htm
  >
  >       Two articles in the Stocks, Futures & Options magazine
  >       (www.sfomag.com) introduced a new charting concept.  The
  first
  >       article was 'Paradigm Shift Lights the Way to Momentum Bars'
  by
  >       Desmond MacRae, SFO Feb 2003.  The follow-up article
  was 'Momentum
  >       Bars: The Sequel ...' by Desmond MacRae, SFO Apr 2003.  These
  >       articles describe a charting concept developed by Danton Long
  called
  >       Momentum Bars.
  >
  >       Momentum Bars are basically constant range bars.  The bars
  look like
  >       standard chart bars with an open, high, low, close and
  volume.   The
  >       high-low range of each bar is constant.  A new bar does not
  start
  >       until a price tick is received that would exceed the fixed
  range of
  >       the current bar.   Momentum Bar charts have the following
  >       characteristics:
  >
  >       Each bar is the same height because the range is constant.
  >       The close of a bar is always at the high or low of the bar.
  >       The open of a bar is always one tick below or above the close
  of the
  >       preceding bar.
  >       The time period covered by each bar varies.
  >       All gaps are filled with inserted 'phantom' bars.
  >

  >       Check AmiBroker web page at:
  >       http://www.amibroker.com/
  >
  >       Check group FAQ at:
  >       Yahoo! Groups Links
  >

  >       Check AmiBroker web page at:
  >       http://www.amibroker.com/
  >
  >       Check group FAQ at:
  >

  >             Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  >         c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
  Terms of
  >   Service.
  >

  >     [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
  >

  >     Check AmiBroker web page at:
  >     http://www.amibroker.com/
  >
  >     Check group FAQ at:
  >     Yahoo! Groups Links
  >

  >     Check AmiBroker web page at:
  >     http://www.amibroker.com/
  >
  >     Check group FAQ at:
  >

  >           Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  >       c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
  of Service.

  >   [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
  >

  >   Check AmiBroker web page at:
  >   http://www.amibroker.com/
  >
  >   Check group FAQ at:
  >   Yahoo! Groups Links