  From: pbm1995
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 7:06 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] back testing questions

  Hi,

  I'm new to amibroker and have several questions wrt back testing.

  I'm trying to test a system based on trend. Each bar is in either
  flat, up or down trend. I want to buy if it's in flat or up; but the
  profit target and stop loss are different for different trend. And
  they're adaptive to the price change. If the price hits the target,
  I want to close part of the position and re-adjust the target.

  Is amibroker capable of doing all these or I'm asking too much. I've
  gone through the user manual and some of the achives, but couldn't
  find what I need.

  TIA,
  -PBM