Re: [amibroker] Re: Attachments: was Momentum Bars in AB ? Renko bars in AB?

Hi Graham,

G> if so I would be happy to help create a spreadsheet to manage the
G> data into usable format.

I have taken another look at this, and it just might work.  Unlike AB
(ahem, TJ) ^_^ Excel remembers its minimized screen position
*between* sessions (AB remembers it only as long as it is open, but
apparently not between sessions).

And since I'd need only 6 fields, Date, Open, High, Low, Close,
Volume, I think it could be made as small as the DL is now.

This would not be as fast as using the DL, (all I have to do is input
and hit F5 when AB is open), but it might be a workaround I'd need to
consider.  I think I could get Automate to do some of the automatic
drudgery that it now does for the DL, like putting fresh dates in the
date field of every issue before I bother inputting data.

What do I need to do?

Yuki