[amibroker] about the "Price" virus posted here yesterday

Tomasz,

The new version appeared to solve the issue getting data into charts.
Occassionally I get a "Socket error: 10061" message in the backfill
window. Is this a DTN error or something within Amibroker?

Thanks

> Hello,
>
> Yes please download the latest version. And make sure to enter
20000 in "number of bars" field in when
> you set up new database. Chances are that you have just entered too
few bars.

> The configuration screen must look exactly as shown in this picture.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

everything I put into the real time quote monitor is live and working
fine, i.e. futures, stocks, etc. Nothing is updating in the charts
however. I will try the latest release you just posted about and see
if I can get that to work.

>   Thanks
>

>   Duke Jones, CMT
>
>   www.sectorrotationfund.com

IQFeed accounts
>   and charts started to update only after 15 minutes since initial
backfill.

>   Best regards,
>   Tomasz Janeczko
>   amibroker.com