[amibroker] Re: Industry setting to a watch list

What options functionality isn't already available?  All you need is a data vendor to supply the options O, H, L, C, V, OI data, then program the greeks into AFL which I believe someone has already done in either the AFL library or on this board.

Unlike other software packages that limit your options with "canned" charting and system capabilities, AmiBroker is virtually limitless as is.  All you have to supply is the imagination, and willingness to put in the hours to learn AFL.

Regards,
Gary

heyaaha <heyaaha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The following is what I just submit at "submit a new feature" through AB website.  I repost it here to know your opinion.  Please share your opinion or suggest a software to maintain an options database.  Thank you. "I hope Amibroker can handle equity options at the same time.  Since a lot of stocks have active option trading now, it would be better to be able to handle options volume, open interests at different strikes.  AB has already been too powerful to do chart drawing, backtest, and daily scan.  I believe adding options feature would be a great enhancement for AB. "ps. It would be very convenient for option players.  Now my method is scan stocks by using AB and then look at yhoo for options.  There are some options software like optionvue, optimaltrader, good for options, but
 don't have the same charting ability  as AB.  good trading,heyaahaCheck AmiBroker web page at:http://www.amibroker.com/Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html
		Do you Yahoo!?