Re: [amibroker] Static Variables

That is correct Graham, PLEASE leave code on the board, it is an
absolute godsend being able to see what/how people do things with
AFL.

Only one little request, could code writers (most do) leave enough
comments to help us hackers work our way through it.

Thanks to all posters of code for your invaluable help, it is
greatly appreciated even though we don't thank you openly for it.

Peter

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> Ara, I think you will find the AFL library is composed of a lot of
codes not
> used by the author any more, but they can still be used by others
if only as
> examples of how to write AFL.
>

> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/

would
> suggest that you may consider removing it from 3rd party board ...
(depends
> of course why you are no longer using it)
>

> Ara

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129407r0s/M=298184.5285298.6392945.30011
76/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1092092820/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http
:/www.n