RE: [amibroker] RSI - Support Resistance - GRAHAM

Hello,

Like Yuki, i also long ago lost this ability to get the buy and sell
arrows on the Chart.  For whatever reason, when i updated to 4.59
Beta, the Arrows returned.  Thru all the betas prior to that, they
did Not return.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bert Steele <bistrader@xxxx> wrote:
> There are no actual or raw signal arrows on the price chart
starting from the date of the data hole all the way to today. Thus,
all signals from the hole to present are not displayed on the price
chart even though the signals are used in scans, explorations and
backtests IF the pad is checked.

> Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:Hi Tomasz,
>
> Sunday, August 8, 2004, 8:28:17 AM, you wrote:
>
> TJ> Not possible. Do you use "SHOW ARROWS FOR ACTUAL TRADES???"
>
> I long ago lost this functionality.  I suspect it has something to
do
> with modifications I made to the built-in price chart, but I've
> always been curious about what the problem is.  However, I get NO
> trade arrows, ever, under any circumstance, including 'show raw'
> 'show actual' or 'show current'.
>
> Yuki
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.